Selling Your Home
• Obtain a valuation
• Prepare your property for sale – Courtyard can advise on making your home ready for sale.
• Photographs, EPC and floor plan will be undertaken by your agent. Courtyard will help with how best to present your home.
• Once you are happy with your property particulars, they will be published to all major advertising portals.
• Let the viewings commence, accompanied viewings are always recommended to put potential purchasers at ease and allow them to discuss more freely without the worry of causing offence.
• Accepting an offer – remember it’s not always about highest price, but a price that will allow you to comfortably make your next move. It is equally valuable to take into consideration the position of your potential buyer, i.e. First time or cash buyer.
• Once you have agreed a sale price, seek and instruct a reputable solicitor and ensure all paperwork they send to you is completed and returned promptly to avoid causing any delays with the sale progressing.
• Your solicitor will continue the process and once all enquiries are resolved, they will ask you to sign contracts for legal exchange and a date will be set for completion.
Building & Maintenance
Lots of little jobs you have been meaning to do but not got round to it?
We can help.
Request a Call Back
What People Say
“To all the staff, thank you for all your help and support with our house sale. You have been great and we really appreciate all the time you gave us. We love our new house, so thank you!.”
Mr & Mrs Dell, sold and bought through Courtyard 2014